Photo

Modules going offline

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Othran

Othran

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:01 PM

Now I'm sure all of you thought that Incarna 1.1 Patch #2 would fix the offline modules issue - yeah yeah stop laughing at the back.

It doesn't.

However Tuxford was brave enough to engage with some players on the forums, one of whom was me. I was complaining that his patch had done nothing at all, but Malcanis said something that made me wonder. Thread is HERE

The upshot of this is that if you are fitting powergrid modules/rigs then I would strongly suggest you fit those FIRST - in fact simply refitting may sort the problem for that ship but I wouldn't rely on it. Worth trying if the ship is already rigged with grid rigs.

Perhaps someone could point Caldak/course instructor for the basic class at this post? This won't be patched before the class as its a client-side issue now.
Today's word is :

MORAL, adj. Conforming to a local and mutable standard of right. Having the quality of general expediency.

#2 Larg Kellein

Larg Kellein

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:14 PM

Thanks for the heads up, gonna fire off a mass pm to the students.

#3 Othran

Othran

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:45 PM

Thanks Larg. My personal experience is that if you strip the ship - and the rigs aren't grid related - and refit the way I said it works MOST of the time. I moved a couple of ranis up to Harroule and the second one glitched - this after maybe 100 swaps of ships (MAPC in/out). Its a client-side bug and is apparently easy to fix, just not easy to fix now for future issues in an efficient manner. Check ship in fittings before undock is the watchword for this weekend.
Today's word is :

MORAL, adj. Conforming to a local and mutable standard of right. Having the quality of general expediency.