[CLOSED] Syndicate Scholars Full-Ride Scholarship

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Jeremiah Cole

Jeremiah Cole

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:55 PM

9lcWbRz.png

TNlZNuj.png

The Syndicate Scholars Full-Ride Scholarship, made possible by SOMER Blink, includes:

• Admission to: Basic, Wolfpack, Skirmishing, Intermediate, and Advanced!
  • Refund on admission to previously attended Basic & Wolfpack classes!
  • Guaranteed slot in class(es) upon registration!
  • Two (2) tech 2 fitted ships of your choice fit to the Agony standard for each class.
  • Pirate frigate hull of your choice!

There are only three available!

DvvZHVj.png

• Post here with: forum name - character name (corp ticker)
    • i.e. Jeremiah Cole - Jeremiah Cole (AGONY)
  • Send 1 ISK to the Syndicate Depository corporation in-game with "Registration Fee" in the reason box.
    • All amounts over 1 ISK will be refunded.
  • (Optional but recommended) Join the mailing list: Syndicate Scholars
    • Joining the mailing list is very important and will allow all entrants to stay updated with important information.
  • Send qualifying items to Jeremiah Cole via forum PM as they are completed.

EGzdWKw.png

All qualification are worth a number of points. The more points you earn, the greater your chance of winning:

40 pts: Complete the Syndicate Basic PVP certification.

20 pts: Build a fit using either EFT (EVE Fitting Tool) or Pyfa and discuss why you chose that arrangement of modules.

50 pts: Engage in solo PvP three times within twelve (12) days and discuss in one to three paragraphs.

40 pts: One paragraph on survival in null sec.

Bonus Qualifications:

5 pts: Attend a Redemption Road public roam.(Can be done multiple times)

5 pts: Attend a RvB Ganked Roam (Can be done multiple times)

5 pts: Analyze a kill or loss mail regarding what you learned. (Can be done multiple times)

N5CCObh.png

Q. I've already attended a Basic class but none of the others. Can I register for the full-ride scholarship?

A. Yes, you can. If you are a winner at the end of the period and receive one of the three scholarships, you will receive a

refund for the Basic class you previously attended.

Q. I want to apply for the scholarship but I want to take the next Basic class. Can I attend and still be eligible?

A. Yes, all pilots who wish to attend a Basic class whilst being registered for the full-ride scholarship may do so. At the end

of the period, if you are a winner, you will be refunded for the Basic class.

Q. I've attended several of Agony's classes, am I still eligible for the scholarship?

A. The scholarship is intended for those who are just experiencing the wealth of knowledge that is PVP-U, and for that

reason I have to limit the eligible persons to those who have taken a maximum of two classes: Basic and Wolfpack.

Anyone who has attended more than those two are, unfortunately, ineligible for the scholarship.

Q. For the qualifications, do I have to complete all of the first set and write an essay?

A. Not at all, the essay is an option for the pilot who doesn't want to take their time with the easier qualifications. You may

choose to complete the essay or complete the tasks above it. The essay prompt is also subject to change at the

request of the person who chooses to write it (though who wants to write an essay about a game?)

Q. I noticed that there are two tasks involving roams. Are they required?

A. The roams are not required, though it is recommended that you attend at least one of them (it is looked upon favorably!) 

Q. When will we know we've successfully registered for the scholarship?

A. The registered entrants list is updated at least once a day, but only with the names of those who follow all instructions! If

you have a question about why you're not on the entrants list, you can PM Jeremiah Cole.

Q. I've completed all of my qualifications and submitted them, what do I do now?

A. Once you've submitted all your qualifications and received an acknowledgement from Jeremiah Cole, just be patient. The

program goes until January 5th, 2014 @ 0:00 EVE and the winners will be announced the following day.

Q. So to be clear, multiple people can be contestants and of the contestants that complete all the

qualifications, three will be chosen as winners of the scholarship?

A. That's exactly it! While it's not necessary to complete all qualifications, it certainly does help (if you catch my drift.)

awVZZHp.png

• Reinhardt Blackwing - Reinhardt Blackwing (R-FED)
  • Rei Ayamani - Rei Ayamani (E-Uni)

• Arusu - Arusu (E-UNI) 

•  

#2 Jeremiah Cole

Jeremiah Cole

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:55 PM

R E S E R V E D

#3 Dybbuch

Dybbuch

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:03 AM

Respect

#4 Reinhardt Blackwing

Reinhardt Blackwing
  • PipPip

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:10 AM

Reinhardt Blackwing - Reinhardt Blackwing (R-FED)

#5 Rei Ayanami

Rei Ayanami
  • PipPip

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:15 PM

Rei Ayamani - Rei Ayamani (E-Uni)

#6 Arusu

Arusu
  • PipPip

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:08 AM

Arusu - Arusu (E-UNI)

#7 Jeremiah Cole

Jeremiah Cole